ေရြးခ်ယ္စရာ အေမရိကားအလုပ္ဗီဆာ

My Blog List

Friday, November 15, 2013

“ Purpose “




တကၠသိုလ္ေက်ာင္းတက္ဖို႕ Online ကေန ေလွ်ာက္တဲ႕အခါတင္ရတဲ႕  “ ျငိမ္း “ ရဲ႕ Transcript Essay ပါ





                         “ Purpose “                Nov 15, 2013


  “What water is to the body, purpose is to the mind”, one of the quotes from the book, The Collector, carries a powerful yet straightforward meaning of the importance of the purpose in people’s lives. Living a life without a purpose is the same as getting lost in a desert. Having to face with uncertainty in life is not the end of everything, the most important part is learning how to overcome it and get back on the path again. The same situation happened to me when I was being confronted with a life-changing experience at the age of 16; my family decided to move to the United States. Dealing with difficulties such as having to adapt to new environment and to face with homesickness got me onto the path of uncertainty. Without even realizing, I found myself slowly losing the purpose of my life. After encountering with uncertainty for more than 1 year, I had finally gained my sense again that instead of complaining about the circumstances that cannot be changed, I had to accept reality and move on with my life. That experience made me realize that I am capable of overcoming diversity, obstacles, accepting change and I have found my purpose again.


The uncertainty of what to do after high school became a struggle. Unable to adjust to different education systems and having interests in various subjects made it burdensome to choose a career path. Enrolling in “Chabot College “gave me the perfect opportunity to have an essence of each area I was interested in and also serendipity met people who helped me find my purpose again. Taking various classes assisted me in figuring out which area would be perfect fit for me. Also joining International Club at Chabot gave me a chance to meet great people who came from different countries. However, unlike me they have a clear sense of what they want to be. The way they passionately talk about their dreams, and ambitiously trying to fulfill them opened my eyes and inspired me to get back on track.


 During Spring Semester of 2013 at Chabot, I took my first business class. I was captivated about the topics we tackled and unexpectedly grasped the concepts of business. It made me realize that being in the business field will give me the chance to pursue my goals and passion. Helping people has been my passion since I was young. Now my dream can come to fruition, I hope to continue helping people through my life goal by opening a restaurant. Being able to provide a service and run things myself will fulfill my dream and passion while constantly learning more about thrilling challenges and astonishing strategies of business.


Since business is such a competitive field, it would be laborious to be successful with just an associate’s degree from Chabot. Earning a bachelor degree from a university will open the door to a successful future in challenging business field and move towards my next goal.


After achieving my academic goals here, I aspire to contribute to Burma’s slow developing economy by using the strategies I will learn, and also connecting business opportunities with culturally diverse countries. Engaging in business is another challenge that I am eager to take on, which will help me achieve my ultimate goals and the development of my inner-self.


Chabot is a blessing in disguise because it was the step I needed to take in order to enlighten myself, and the path I was destined to pursue. Now I have found my purpose, I am eager to seek the new challenges my future university has in store for me. I believe my different cultural background will provide the community with a whole new perspective and a better understanding of diversity. Most importantly, I can proudly say that along with my strong dedication, I am ready to take another challenge towards my future success.

ျငိမ္း - ကုိယ္စား
 
ကုိညီညီ - ေတာင္ၾကီး

No comments: