ေရြးခ်ယ္စရာ အေမရိကားအလုပ္ဗီဆာ

My Blog List

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Apple co-founder, Steve Jobs

                        
               I'm honestly proud of Apple co-founder, Steve Jobs, who believed in Buddhism after his way back from India. Let me share something remarkable monologue with his interviewer.


Steve Jobs  ( 1955-2011 )
                    

                   "Ever since I've had cancer, I've been thinking about (God) more. And I find myself believing a bit more. Maybe it's because I want to believe in an afterlife. That when you die, it doesn't just all disappear," Isaacson quoted Jobs as saying.

                  "Then he paused for a second and he said 'yeah, but sometimes I think it's just like an on-off switch. Click and you're gone," Isaacson said of Jobs. "He paused again, and he said: And that's why I don't like putting on-off switches on Apple devices."


Steve Jobs
Cupatino, California


Ko Nyi Nyi - Taunggyi

No comments: